Episode #5 is out!
In this episode we have a very special guest – 7’2″ 265lb Duke center Brian Zoubek.
Brian was a member of the Duke Basketball 2010 National Championship team and the New Jersey Nets. He gives us an unprecedented look deep inside Duke’s elite caliber basketball program.
Brian’s insights draw analogies for the rest of us mortals as well – his inspiring words will motivate you to crush your goals and perform under intense stress while putting your goals and daily struggle into perspective.
*Note: You can download and embed the show at the end of the post
Follow Brian on Twitter @Zoubeard
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to quickly enter flow and how to get it back when you lose it
- The absolute best training if you want to dunk
- How much food college basketball players actually eat EVERY DAY… it will make you shudder
- Why the typical player generally loses 15-30lbs during the competitive season
- The secret post-workout drink all Duke players gulp down after practice
- Just how extensive the physiological testing is on Duke’s athletes
- Why your day job will seem like a walk in the park after hearing Brian’s competition & class schedule
- Why 7’2″ Brian Zoubek is faster than you
Huge thanks to Brian for coming on the show and spending some time giving us so much incredible information to share! Be sure and give a quick shout out to Brian on twitter @Zoubeard and send him a quick thanks or just say hi :]