Focused, And Deliberate Fitness
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.” – E. F. Shumacher
In a world in search of magic pills and miracle cures, overnight success and effortless transformations, over-complicated yet ineffective workout routines, NoGym.net moves in the opposite direction.
Electing instead to focus on what matters.
We all need to focus on what matters.
Let this little patch of the blogosphere be your signal amidst the noise – a place of refuge where you can come, read, and be inspired to excel at the fundamentals – perfecting the balance between your fitness and your life, your health and your happiness.
And in doing so reach all of your goals.
NoGym is built upon three main tenets:
- Be Strong: Use focused, power-based movements to stimulate muscle synthesis.
- Be Lean: Balance your hormones to stay effortlessly lean.
- Be Happy: Put fitness in its place in life – use it to enhance, not detract.
If you’re active on Twitter and FB like me, feel free to connect and strike up a conversation!
- 103 Body Fat Hacks: A Cheat Sheet For A Svelte Physique
- How To Embrace Discomfort
- Why Your Body Is A Business And It’s Time To Raise Capital
- Zen Of Simplicity
- Creating The Habit Of Achievement: The NoGym Manifesto
- Are You Lazy Enough To Get Ripped?
- The Top 100 Most Inspiring Blogs, People, and Movements To Watch This Year
- [Read more...]
And check out the Road To Ripped podcast with Kinobody’s Greg O’Gallagher and I on iTunes, Stitcher, and Blackberry.
You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may just be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney
And if you are interested, I am offering my 75 page No Gym, Perfect Body program completely free to my readers. It is chock-full of a ridiculous amount of information about getting a killer body and being strong, lean, and happy. It also includes three separate workout schedules at the end that each encompass skill levels from beginner to advanced.